I bake these the day before I want to use them. They have great cheese flavor. You can add a topping of your favorite pie filling to give it an extra flavor boost!
- 1 1/2 (12 ounces total) pkg. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Cherry, strawberry or blueberry pie filling
- Let cream cheese soften in a bowl, add sugar and cream together thoroughly.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each one.
- Add vanilla and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Place 12 cupcake liners in cupcake pan and fill about 2/3 full. Bake in preheated oven at 300° for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes. Cake will cave in slightly.
- Mix sour cream, sugar and vanilla.
- Put this mixture on each cheesecake and then put a little bit of either cherry, strawberry or blueberry pie filling on top in middle.
- Bake 10 more minutes.
- Refrigerate once cooled.