- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup margarine or real butter
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Margarine or butter
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Combine cream cheese, flour and 1 cup butter. Form into 48 small balls.
- Mix eggs, sugar, 3 Tbsp. butter, vanilla and pecans.
- Press each ball with your fingers into a mini cupcake pan to form crust.
- Spoon pecan filling into each crust.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Cool 15 to 20 minutes. Run knife around baked crust to remove from pan.
Makes 48 mini pecan pies.