- 2 1/4 all purpose Gold Medal flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- 3/4 light brown sugar (I like the flavor of Sams )
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 large or extra large eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 cup butter flavored shortening
- 2 cups Nestle semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix dry ingredients, then mix in other ingredients.
- Put on cookie sheet
- Bake at 375° 8 minutes or so
It should make 40 cookies.
I bake these the day before I want to use them. They have great cheese flavor. You can add a topping of your favorite pie filling to give it an extra flavor boost!
- 1 1/2 (12 ounces total) pkg. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Cherry, strawberry or blueberry pie filling
- Let cream cheese soften in a bowl, add sugar and cream together thoroughly.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each one.
- Add vanilla and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Place 12 cupcake liners in cupcake pan and fill about 2/3 full. Bake in preheated oven at 300° for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes. Cake will cave in slightly.
- Mix sour cream, sugar and vanilla.
- Put this mixture on each cheesecake and then put a little bit of either cherry, strawberry or blueberry pie filling on top in middle.
- Bake 10 more minutes.
- Refrigerate once cooled.
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup margarine or real butter
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Margarine or butter
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Combine cream cheese, flour and 1 cup butter. Form into 48 small balls.
- Mix eggs, sugar, 3 Tbsp. butter, vanilla and pecans.
- Press each ball with your fingers into a mini cupcake pan to form crust.
- Spoon pecan filling into each crust.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Cool 15 to 20 minutes. Run knife around baked crust to remove from pan.
Makes 48 mini pecan pies.